Senior UX/Interaction Designer (m/f/d)
- Drive the creation and launch of new features by designing wireframes, flows, prototypes, detailed mockups, and graphic assets
- Refine and improve existing features based on feedback and design best practices
- Partner with Product and Engineering to ensure the design is leveraged throughout the product development process
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Incorporate design thinking, quantitative and qualitative data, and whatever inputs you deem relevant into your design process
- Continually keep yourself up to date with the latest changes in industry standards
- 3+ years designing user interfaces for desktop and mobile experiences
- Fluent in English
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Interaction Design, UX Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, related field, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated success driving design for large, complex projects
- Exceptional user interface design and copywriting skills
- Empathy, curiosity, and obsessiveness to detail
- Comfortable with a highly collaborative, iterative design process driven by group critique
- Passionate about design and care deeply about the wants, needs, and experiences of users
- Technical experience with CSS & HTML
- Proven UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Experience in creating user flows, process flows, site maps, and prototypes
- Up-to-date with UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Back to all Vacancies
This is e-bot7We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We don’t like “not possible”. We like new ideas, open-mindness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
We are one of the leading companies in Artificial Intelligence, providing our services to the world's most innovative companies. With our expert team of application developers and data scientists we work closely together with our customers to always be ahead of the game and to create state-of-the-art technology. Become part of our fast-paced environment and join our team building the most innovative and revolutionary technology in the market.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.