- Build and extend interfaces between our various microservices
- Integrate external systems
- Scale up and distribute central parts of the application
- Harden interfaces against possible failures
- Stay up to date with the JS community
- Learn about and experiment with new tech coming from inside and outside the JS ecosystem
- Implement new functionality around using and managing our bot platform
- Improve existing user flows; build reusable components; optimize client application performance
- 5+ years or more experience building Node.js applications
- Fluent in English
- The desire to learn and apply new technologies
- Solid knowledge about git
- Willingness to work in an agile team with quickly evolving requirements and frequent releases
- Passion for elegant and well-structured code
- Enjoy working and experimenting with new technologies
Back to all Vacancies
This is e-bot7We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We don’t like “not possible”. We like new ideas, open-mindness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
We are one of the leading companies in Artificial Intelligence, providing our services to the world's most innovative companies. With our expert team of application developers and data scientists we work closely together with our customers to always be ahead of the game and to create state-of-the-art technology. Become part of our fast-paced environment and join our team building the most innovative and revolutionary technology in the market.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.