Product Manager (m/f/d)
- High-level product strategy with our leadership by thinking through our mission, strategy, customer feedback, competitive landscape, and industry developments
- Collect feedback and input from internal teams (sales, QA, support) and from external clients and use that input to identify problems and opportunities
- Clarify requirements and write detailed user stories
- Prioritize development roadmaps
- Collaborate with engineering and design team to plan sprints, coordinate timelines, and remove roadblocks
- Define what success looks like for our products and features and how we can measure that success. Use that data to inform product direction as well as product revisions
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in German and English
- 3+ years experience either as a product marketer, product manager/owner, or consultant at a premier consulting firm
- Ability to work from ambiguity to definition, ruthless prioritization, exceptional communication, humility, and an analytical mind
- Outstanding problem identification and problem-solving skills
- Strong domain expertise or interest in artificial intelligence and customer service
- Ability to break down complex, ambiguous problems into actionable, defined plans and communicate them in a clear and simple manner
- Ability to say ‘no’ and explain why in a language the stakeholder understands
- Comfort in complex technical conversations and the ability to make quick informed decisions from those conversations
- Resourceful and a fast learner
- Excited to be working in a fast-paced environment with a small and talented team
- Experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Ability to write and understand the code
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL
Back to all Vacancies
This is e-bot7We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We don’t like “not possible”. We like new ideas, open-mindness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
We are one of the leading companies in Artificial Intelligence, providing our services to the world's most innovative companies. With our expert team of application developers and data scientists we work closely together with our customers to always be ahead of the game and to create state-of-the-art technology. Become part of our fast-paced environment and join our team building the most innovative and revolutionary technology in the market.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.