Operations and Human Resources Intern (min. 6 months) (m/f/d)
- Candidate Management and support of our HR and Operations team
- Be able to lead interview processes
- Research of new HR trends
- Schedule phone & onsite interviews for qualified candidates with department members
- Create an overview of the weekly recruiting numbers
- Create content for social media
- Bachelor or Master student from any Business relevant field
- Excellent in German and fluent in Business English
- Empathic, open-minded and creative
- Absolute hands-on mentality
- Analytical and strong communication skills
- Easily work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- Master MS Office
Back to all Vacancies
This is e-bot7We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We don’t like “not possible”. We like new ideas, open-mindness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
We are one of the leading companies in Artificial Intelligence, providing our services to the world's most innovative companies. With our expert team of application developers and data scientists we work closely together with our customers to always be ahead of the game and to create state-of-the-art technology. Become part of our fast-paced environment and join our team building the most innovative and revolutionary technology in the market.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.